Tuesday, March 20, 2012
Here, then is the first series of Tweets from my recent DC trip and the Misty Johnson Reality Tour!
More or less Misty's building on Washington Circle. Teri lives on the top floor and Lenny in the basement.
In the book I set her address as 1 Washington Circle because I like the way it sounded. In reality, it's a hotel.
Just a short walk from the Circle to her office in Georgetown (pics of that to follow).
The shot of the statue of George at the Circle with the new (to Misty) GW hospital in the background. Watch out for sneak attacks if you are sitting on the benches here!
Parts two and three of the tour to come!
Powered by Blogger.
Check out my books and more!
To answer the above question: Nah! It's been an interesting year for me. Many good things happened, some of which I cannot mention for...
A few quick hits to wrap up my wrap-up of NYCC: - Kirkman was a highlight. Funny, self-deprecating, smart and gracious, he was a hit on pan...
On a message board I frequent, I got into an intellectual debate recently with another poster about the importance of the Internet in our li...
Posted today, so no one thinks it is an April Fool's joke! Recently, I saw a craiglist ad saying that Family Feud was holding audition...
So, here it is. According to the Blogger count, this is my 100th blog post. I have not, it seems, been all that consistent with the posts, a...
Last week I posted about a list of potential endings for sci-fi and fantasy properties. I'd like to take a look those propsed endings a...
I have written extensively on the topic of GEEKS . And, recently, I have seen lots of discussion online about Geek Girls and "fake geek...
Once upon a time, there was a short, bearded man from Southern California who wanted to make a modern fairy tale. He wanted the world to exp...
I like Trivia. This is probably not news to anyone who knows me or has followed this blog. I WAS on a game show after all. But it goes deep...
Great day at NYCC. I can talk about how the layout is way better this year, as there is no construction. I can talk about the awesome people...
- Abandoned Amusement Park: Lots of Story Ideas Here...
- Misty Johnson Book 2: Cutting Room Floor
- Misty Johnson: Book 2 Tease
- Misty Johnson Samples: The Game
- More Misty Samples!
- Misty Johnson Sample Chapter: The Chase
- Misty Johnson Sample Chapter: The Solitude
- Misty Johnson Reality Tour: Final Stops and Quick ...
- Misty Johnson Reality Tour: The Solitude
- Misty Johnson Reality Tour Tweet Collection
- Misty Johnson of Chincoteague: The Definition of A...
- A Capital Trip!
- The REAL Problem with the Change to Daylight Savin...
- Misty Johnson DC Tour Redux!
- 7 Pairs of Movies with the Same Titles That Will M...
- Golden Age of Comics: When You're 12...
- Top Five Favorite Movies
- Endings: Up or Down
- What You Missed at the Mobile World Congress
- 6 Sports Team Nicknames that No Longer Fit
- While I am A-Pluggin'...
- Mutant Apocalypse on Amazon!
- Anybody See AWAKE Last Night?
- Little Metal Bottlecaps: RIP Davy Jones
- ▼ March (24)
- ► 2011 (172)